Rooted in Faith, Growing in Love
Welcome to Faith Community Christian School!
Welcome to Faith Community Christian School (FCCS), our school is located upstairs at Auke Bay Bible Church, 11970 Glacier Hwy. FCCS is dedicated to helping
students explore and discover their God-given potential. We are an independent, non-profit, nondenominational private Christian school that serves grades kindergarten through 8th grade.
FCCS provides excellent academics, character and moral development with leadership opportunitites through cultivating a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Small class sizes - classes cap at 15 students - giving students an advantage and also allowing for close relationships to be formed with their peers and teachers.
- Traditional education - includes reading, handwriting, and spelling - taught in an engaging manner helping students achieve academic success.
- Academic excellence with tried and proven curriculum.
- Weekly Wednesday Chapel services.
- Music and physical education classes.
Hot Lunch Calendar:
2/2/16 - Orange Chicken & Rice
2/5/16- Chili Frito Pie
2/9/16- Ham & Potatoes
2/12/16 - Breakfast
2/16/16- Teriyaki Meatballs & Rice
2/19/16- Loaded Nachos
2/23/16 Chicken Sandwich